Saw this on Jodie Llewellyn and couldn’t help myself.
1. Typed or Handwritten?
Typed, no doubt ’bout it. Though I do occasionally write notes by hand – but mainly only because I can’t take my laptop into the Music Department. Or anywhere in school, for that matter.
2. Cursive or Printed?
Not sure what the difference is…
3. Show us your favourite pen.
I don’t have a favourite pen. I do have a treble clef music bookmark, though.
4. Where do you like to write?
On the sofa, with my laptop and some awesome soundtracks. Or in Music.
5. Who are your five favorite authors in terms of authorial style?
I have to agree with her (I don’t say her name since it sounds like I love myself) on this one – Veronica Roth, plus George R. R. Martin (obviously!), Morgan Rhodes and, awkwardly, Enid Blyton. I just love Malory Towers!
6. What are you your three favourite books on writing?
My thesaurus and my dictionary. Also my Latin dictionary. A great help for spells and the like.
7. Have you ever competed in NaNoWriMo?
This will be my first year – I plan to do Camp NaNoWriMo next month.
8. Have you ever won NaNoWriMo?
See above, non-applicable.
9. Have you ever had anything published?
10. What projects are you working on now?
Volume III of my fantasy saga (just decided to call it that), plus YA fantasy A Solution Undone. Also there is speculation for Different, which I’ll be doing for Camp NaNoWriMo in April.
11. What is your soundtrack to writing?
I really shouldn’t have to tell you this, unless you only found the blog today, but either the soundtracks from Grease, or Meat Loaf/Queen playlists. And possibly Taylor Swift’s Safe & Sound. We’re doing it for choir.
12. Do you have a writing pump-up song?
Yes, For Crying Out Loud. Just so great for writing over-emotional Alexandria/Miriam chapters.